- Weekend Keyholders for Cuckoo Hall Academies Trust –
This position will be required for the 2016-17 academic year.
All year round, variable hours, £12 per hour.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
- School keyholders required to facilitate weekend lettings of school premises (halls, classrooms etc),
- Will need to be able to unlock/secure premises and set/unset alarm systems – a full briefing will be provided
- Keyholder will wait on site until customers have left and will deal with/report any issues to the Head of Facilities Management
- Key holders to be the main point of contact for any queries or requirements raised by either the customers or the letting representatives on the day of the booking. They will provide general information/guidance where possible or take appropriate notes to pass onto the Head of Business & Admin and/or Head of Facilities for them to respond accordingly.
Cuckoo Hall Academies Trust (CHAT) runs and manages five academies in Enfield: Four of these academies are in the primary sector (Cuckoo Hall, Woodpecker Hall, Kingfisher Hall and Enfield Heights) whilst the fifth, Heron Hall, is a newly-opened secondary academy.
All five CHAT academies provide high quality teaching within a friendly, supportive learning environment for pupils and students. They’re all currently oversubscribed for places, underscoring their popularity in the local community.
- Must be physically fit and possess an awareness of building security and health and safety
- Good customer manner essential
- Own transport and/or proximity to school locations an advantage
To apply please complete an application form and the equal opportunities form:
For an Application Form (editable Word version) for this post, please click here
For our equal opportunities form, please click here
Please send your completed application form by email to email@example.com
or by post to: CHAT HR Department, c/o Cuckoo Hall Academy, Cuckoo Hall Lane, Edmonton, N9 8DR
Cuckoo Hall Academies Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Cuckoo Hall Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection training. A full enhanced check with the Disclosure & Barring Service will be undertaken and references will be sought from previous employers prior to interview.
To find out more about our primary and secondary academies, please click here
If this post is right for you, we look forward to receiving your application!