Cuckoo Hall Academies Trust News
The latest news stories from Cuckoo Hall Academies Trust.
- New programme to support parents
Cuckoo Hall will be working with Save The Children on a series of award winning courses to help our parents and their families improve the way they can support their child's learning outside of school.
- Leader of the Council 'proud' to suppport CHAT Academies
Enfield Council Leader Cllr Doug Taylor has issued a message of support to our schools, following a meeting with CHAT Academies Chair, Dr Donald Graham.
- Daily tours at Heron Hall for prospective parents
There will be daily tours 16-20 October at 9am. Come and see a great school.
- Popular poet visits Cuckoo for a day of pure poetry
Children's poet, Joshua Seigal, delighted children across the school with a day dedicated to the writing and performance of poems.
- Annual Cuckoo cake sale for Macmillan cancer support - 29th September
We will be hosting our annual cake sale for Macmillan cancer support on Friday 29th September, from 9am to 11am, in the upper school hall. We will be organising a range of activities for the children while the adults enjoy a coffee and slice of cake.
- Car free day - Friday 22 September
Support the schools and take part in this day on Friday.
- Open evening for our secondary academy - Monday, 18 September
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Open Evening of our secondary academy, Heron Hall, on Monday, 18 September 5.30-7.30pm. There is no need to book.
- Nursery and reception places available at Cuckoo Hall Academy
Dont miss out on sending your child to a great school.
- Record numbers attended CHAT Academies Summer Fair in Edmonton.
More than 2,000 children and their families, teachers and local residents came to the annual Summer Fair held on the site of Woodpecker Hall Primary Academy on Nightingale Road.
- Woodpecker crowned Edmonton Glee champions 2017!
It was a fantastic night - as we beat no less than 20 other schools in what was a very hotly contested competition.